Conference Management Service
Organising a conference can be an enjoyable experience, but it can also be a very time-consuming project, especially if you are not an experienced or full-time event organiser. If you’re not sure where to start when it comes to organising your conference, don’t worry, Royal Holloway is here to help. We’ve even supplied a questionnaire and checklist at the bottom of this page.
We have a team of dedicated event specialists who have a wealth of experience in organising successful conference programmes and a dedicated person to deliver our conference management service. We can be as involved or as hands off as you need. You might simply like us to produce your delegate badges, compile your welcome folders and manage the registration desk, or you might require a more comprehensive service.
Whatever your requirements, we can meet them at a very competitive rate. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Online delegate registration and administration. If you’re put off by the thought of admin, we can help. We use specialist event planning software to collate your delegates’ information create a list of attendees and distribute joining instructions and information.
- Production of conference materials. We are able to manage your printing, folder and booklet assembly and sponsors’ material. We can also produce name badges and issue certificates of attendance to your delegates.
- Off site events and attractions and social programmes. If you’re looking to host events off site or visit local attractions, we are happy to research and organise this on your behalf. We are also happy to organise on or offsite social programmes, including evening events, team building and outdoor / leisure activities, excursions and programmes for accompanying partners or families.
- Local travel arrangements. If you need a taxi, coach, airport pick up or any other local transport, we are happy to assist or to arrange this on your behalf.
- Budget preparation. From helping you to decide on your delegate fees, to collating and updating information on income received and providing a full post-conference auditing service, we have a team of experienced conference specialists to organise your budget.
- AV specification. Please see our services and facilities page for more details.
- Processing and coordinating accommodation requirements. Please see our accommodation page for more details.
- Catering and menus. Whether you need teas and coffees or a full banqueting experience, we will liaise with our in-house catering team to consult on a range of delicious and budget-appropriate food and refreshments for your occasion.
- Help desks. Our conference assistants are here to help – we can even provide a staffed help desk to direct your delegates.
- Conference gifts. If you would like to provide some complimentary merchandise for your delegates, we can help you to source and organise appropriate gifts.
- Exhibitions. From coordinating sponsors to arranging stands and structural support, we provide a full service for your exhibitions and shows.