From banquets to entertain your conference delegates to glittering award ceremonies and everything in between, Royal Holloway is the ideal venue for corporate, charity or academic functions. We have several lavish and impressive function rooms and spaces, showcasing the best of our historical venue alongside our more contemporary areas.
|Function Room||Minimum Banquet Numbers||Maximum Banquet Numbers||Maximum reception numbers|
|Founder’s Dining Hall||120||180||400|
|The Crossland Suite||30||80||120|
The Picture Gallery
Our historical Picture Gallery boasts the finest private collection of Victorian art the country has to offer, and is one of our most popular spaces in which to host a grand banquet. Your guests will be wowed by the ornately framed famous works of art from prestigious names such as William Powell Frith, Edwin Long, Edwin Henry Landseer, Briton Rivière, John Brett and many more.
- An impressive venue seating up to 120
- Curator lectures or guided tours can be arranged
- In built audio system, projector screens and Wi-Fi are available
- Suitable for small exhibitions
- Great for breakfast networking events
- Perfect for microphone-free background music for example harpist, pianist or string quartet.
The Crossland Suite
Contemporary, cosy and conveniently located next to our beautiful South Quad for summer drinks on the lawn, the Crossland Suite is a modern breath of fresh air within the glorious Gothic Revival architecture of the Founder’s Building.
- Perfect for a BBQ or buffet reception for up to 120
- Flexible space available for banquets up to 70
- Casual space for after hours conference networking
- Purpose built, well stocked bar
- Small fixed dance floor
- Informal alternative to the Picture Gallery and Founder’s Dining Hall
- Wall mounted TV / DVD player and Wi-Fi are available.